[FFmpeg-devel] dash encoder. Correct generated manifest for MPEG-DASH MPD Validator and calculate current bandwidth for eath chunk. Now works correctly with dash.sj

Ligverd Haer ligverd at r46.ru
Fri Sep 9 11:15:32 EEST 2016

> missing commit mesage / not a proper git patch
> this looks unrelated, unrelated changes need to be in separate patches
>
> please explain in the commit messages of the patch(es) what each
> patch does, why it does it and if you have at hand any reference to
> specs feel free to include them
>
> floats make the binary output code platform dependant, theres no
> need to use floats here

Thanks for the positive comments Michael.

0001-libavformat-dashenc.c-fix-validation-manifest.mpd.patch
1. If the MPD is dynamic the Period element shall have an id.
2. Attribute ‘bandwidth’ must appear on element ‘Representation’
3. Attribute [profiles,width,height,sar,frameRate,audioSamplingRate,mimeType,segmentProfiles,codecs,maximumSAPPeriod,startWithSAP,maxPlayoutRate,codingDependency,scanType]
   Common attributes for AdaptationSet and Representation shall either be in one of the elements but not in both.
the tests were conducted on http://www-itec.uni-klu.ac.at/dash/?page_id=605

0002-libavformat-dashenc.c-calculation-bandwidth-for-mani.patch
When stream encoding is not counted bandwidth which makes it impossible to properly switch to the desired stream.
Use float I removed. Now the calculation accuracy decreased to kilobits.
Is it possible to supply test division by 0 ?

0003-libavformat-dashenc.c-change-moveflags-works-better.patch
Replaced flags movflags. These flags input rtsp stream looked better.