[FFmpeg-devel] Resurrection of ffserver

Michael Fritscher michael.fritscher at telematik-zentrum.de
Sat Sep 17 23:34:57 EEST 2016

Hello Rostislav,
> I really think ffserver is better off being in a separate repository. That
> way there'd be some finer attention brought to keeping the API usable by
> external users too. Same with the rest of the programs.
So, if I unterstand you correctly, your vision is to move all ff*
programs to external repositories (or one) for a better seperation of
library and tools/programs? Personally, I think that could be a good
idea - but way out of my scope ;-) I don't want to make a such big
disruption as my first action to ffmpeg *g*

Best regards,
Michael

--
ZfT - Zentrum für Telematik e.V.
Michael Fritscher
Email: michael.fritscher at telematik-zentrum.de
Web: http://www.telematik-zentrum.de

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Klaus Schilling, Hans-Joachim Leistner
Sitz: Gerbrunn
USt.-ID Nr.: DE 257 244 580, Steuer-Nr.:  257/111/70203
Amtsgericht Würzburg, Vereinsregister-Nr.: VR 200 167