[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] CUDA Thumbnail Filter

Timo Rothenpieler timo at rothenpieler.org
Wed Aug 30 11:37:37 EEST 2017

Am 30.08.2017 um 06:19 schrieb Yogender Gupta:
> Attached is a CUDA version of the thumbnail filter, this helps accelerate thumbnails generations significantly, when using the GPU pipeline.

Without having done a full review on the code yet:
A new filter needs a libavfilter version bump(not 100% sure if minor or
micro, but I think it was a minor bump).
Also, the filter is missing documentation in doc/filters.texi.
Which, as I just realized, is also true for scale_cuda.

Will have a closer look at the code later.
If someone else could also have a look, that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Timo