[FFmpeg-devel] aac_latm: SSR is not implemented

Aman Gupta ffmpeg at tmm1.net
Thu Feb 16 18:46:03 EET 2017

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 9:12 AM Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I have a mpegts file with a HE-AAC audio track that cannot be decoded by
> > ffmpeg. I have uploaded a sample at the link below, as requested by the
> > decoder.
>
> Maybe ticket #4544, thank you for the sample!

Looks like that ticket was a separate issue, but I ended up leaving some
comments in there accidentally about SSR support.

Not sure if this list is the best place to ask, but I would be interested
in financially sponsoring the development of this feature. There is a
partial implementation availabile already in the gsoc svn repo that would
need to be rebased on to master.

If anyone is interested and has time, contact me off-list with a quote.

Thanks,
Aman