[FFmpeg-devel] Regarding FFmpeg For Android

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Mon Aug 6 23:26:28 EEST 2018

Dear Michael,

On Monday, 06 August 2018 at 19:55, Michael De Marco wrote:

>    I am going to build FFMpeg on Unbuntu.  I have seen several
> online posts of how to do this but nothing has worked.

You did not point to any of those posts. Nor did you provide the
commands that you used or error messages that you saw. I can only
speak for myself, but I think there are no telepaths who can
read your mind here.

> Does anyone have a instruction guide on how to do this. I did
> download the NDK and essentially there is a build script where
> the sh file sits in the FFmpeg directory. In the sh file you
> specify where the NDK is located and then run the script. It
> did not appear to work.

Again, you didn't say what build script you mean or how you ran it
and what errors, if any, you saw.

Finally, this is the wrong place to ask. Per
https://ffmpeg.org/contact.html#MailingLists you should post your
question to ffmpeg-user mailing list. This list (ffmpeg-devel)
is for development of FFmpeg itself.

I recommend reading the excellent document by Eric S. Raymond
about asking questions the smart way before posting again:

Regards,
Dominik
--
Fedora   https://getfedora.org  |  RPMFusion   http://rpmfusion.org