[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] beautified + accelerated vf_fillborders – Please review

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at CoSoCo.de
Wed Apr 3 22:04:03 EEST 2019

Am 03.04.19 um 14:25 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
>>     vf_fillborders_1.patch
> As explained, this patch is not ok,
I would say "determined".

> There are two possibilities:
> Either you rebase your remaining patchset and wait for a
> review from Paul.

In consideration of his in my judgement impolite 1-line comments it
seems unlikely to me that rebasing would be worth the effort.

> Patches are big mess.
> You showed very little skills.
> You obviously lack git skills.
Even your question from 28.03.19, 23:22 CET is still open.

> Or only send the patch that improves the filter performance.

I'll consider that when I'm complete with my investigation with tuning.
I also could provide a final patch to rework the remaining indentations
which is much less work.

-Ulf