[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] samples.ffmpeg.org

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Mon Aug 5 22:09:36 EEST 2019

If it already exists, we need another name for it as it is not for the server side of things but to give the user a common and hopefully static place to send requests to... sampleupload@, samples-request at ... whatever but both might independently change, especially the debug alias.

>> How much work does one expect from that? Do we upload several a day?
>
> uploads to fate are relativly rare counting them "per month" would make
> more sense than per day

So that means we should be quite safe finding two volunteers for that.

>> I would volunteer to take at least part of the burden.
>
> thanks

-Thilo