[FFmpeg-devel] MpegTS contribution question

Phil Burr phil.burr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 18:51:03 EEST 2019

Hello Anthony,

I'm not really the best to answer your questions, as I'm also a fairly new
contributor (my patches seem to be languishing due to a lack of feedback
and a lack of time on my part pushing the issue).  I've been working on
getting support into mpegts for ATSC compliant descriptors of which EIT
tables are a glaring omission in large part due to the amount of work
needed to support them.  So to say the least, I'm excited about your
patches!  I'll take a look at your patches but one thing I would like to
know if you've considered, is whether or not your code supports modifying
the EIT tables, ie updating tables_version when the tables are modified?

Thanks,
Phil