[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-devel, v2] dvbsub.c, change segment order to be in line with spec

Alen Vrečko alen.vrecko at fora.si
Tue Apr 14 11:27:24 EEST 2020

Hello, everyone.

Looks like this patch got forgotten. I'd very much like to see it applied.

In our testing. This patch doesn't break any existing players. But it does allow for older STBs to play subtitles.

If you don't like the patch, feel free to change the order yourself. The current dvb structure order in dvbsub.c is not in line with ETSI EN 300 743 (any version).

Spec order: display definition segment > page composition segment > region composition segment > CLUT
Your order: display definition segment > page composition segment > *CLUT* > region composition segment

Alen