[FFmpeg-devel] [CLT2020] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Mon Feb 10 11:49:51 EET 2020

Hi,

FFmpeg has been accepted again for CLT 2020 in Chemnitz, Germany!
This "Chemnitzer Linux Tage" will take place on 14th and 15th of March.
You can find more details on their homepage:

https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2020/en/

We will man a booth with our staff and are happily waiting for
our users to get in touch with us!

If you're a developer and want to help us or just want to visit and check in at our booth, please let us know.
FFmpeg can sponsor your travels and accomodation at Chemnitz for the duration of the conference!

Currently registered for the CLT team, more attendees appreciated:

Carl Eugen Hoyos
Thomas Volkert
Alexander Strasser
Thilo Borgmann

We would like to encourage everyone visiting the CLT to bring us sample files
and/or command lines that show suspicious or buggy behavior - this will be your
change to get your bug fixed right away!

See you in Chemnitz!
-Thilo