[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg dev work

Ryan Gilligan ryan at persp3ctive.com
Wed Feb 19 01:38:22 EET 2020

Hi,

I'm looking for a quote for some dev work involving FFmpeg. If anyone
thinks they can help with this, please let me know. Happy to connect you
with my lead developer to clarify anything and provide more details.

Looking for the following:

   1. Turning FFmpeg into a DLL that can run on Android and iOS. Must be
   able to be imported into Unity to be used in a mobile app for Android and
   iOS.
   2. A working example of live streaming from one device to another over
   local wifi. Mac/PC as server and Android/iOS as client - using TCP as
   protocol. Also showcase what parameters can be adjusted, what those
   parameters do, and how to adjust them.

Bonus:

   1. Working example of live streaming the desktop from Mac/PC.
   2. The above working examples directly running in Unity.

Thank you!
Ryan