[FFmpeg-devel] Hiring FFMPEG Developer for Live Broadcasting (remote)

sumaklos rembert sumaklos at nerd.com
Tue Feb 25 13:38:40 EET 2020

Hello FFMPEG-ers,

We are hiring a remote, expert FFMPEG engineer who can also develop in a
LAMP environment for our Live Broadcast Video division.  The candidate must
be highly detailed, meticulous & an expert w/ ffmpeg.  The goal is to
deliver very best, stable live video broadcaster in the industry.

The Developer will also manage the current program as well grow the
platform to the next level.  This is a super high-traffic platform with
millions of unique impressions daily.

Skills required:
-Lead/Sr. LAMP developer

We are using:
-a webrtc brodcaster
-flusonic streaming service
-ffmpeg to transcode
-hls and mse playback

We need someone with solid experience to scale and hit the ground running.

If you are interested, please send your resume to sumaklos at nerd.com

<sumaklos at nerd.com>
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Let's NERD together!!!