[FFmpeg-devel] Two weird requests

Unidef Defshrizzle jon at unidef.org
Thu Feb 27 10:03:30 EET 2020

Could you integrate this code into ffmpeg?

https://unidef.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/qlib.zip <https://unidef.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/qlib.zip>

And with bitshifting, there needs to be a master function

I dont know the bit shifting code well, but I can try

Void frame(FSTRUCT *frame){
	master_bitshifting_function(*frame >> 1001, “command”, ARGUMENTS[])
	// code
}

Ill try to learn bit shifting and tool around with it, basically it computes additional arguments in the master function for dynamics

The reason im posting this is one day I want to implement a ffmpeg frontend to qlib

Thank you, please dont flame me, and have a great encoding day..

unidef

Ps be sure to use master copies of encoding sources