[FFmpeg-devel] How to Decode Packet Encoded in Hardware (nvenc)?

Ming Ying ming_ying at college.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 20 01:50:23 EET 2020

Yes, understood...my question was more about changing the pixel format from AV_PIX_FMT_CUDA to YUV420P. If I understand correctly, a frame encoded using h264_nvenc will have the CUDA pixel format (I specified this when I created the hardware frame context). When I decode the frame, how do I get it to YUV?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone