[FFmpeg-devel] Project orientation

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 00:56:02 EEST 2020

+1 for this. A significant part of code reviews are code-style violations. This is
really not something where humans should need to spend time for when
reviewing a patch.
Neither should it be required that Michael responds manually each time
by stating "breaks FATE".
Also, this would allow review comments stay connected to the commented
code parts forever. When in the future somebody wonders why something
has been done in a certain way, it will be easy to find that discussion.

softworkz