[FFmpeg-devel] JPEG2000 Decoder/Encoder Enhancements

Gautam Ramakrishnan gautamramk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 19:26:51 EET 2020

Hi,

I saw the list of unmentored projects for GSoC and enhancements to the
JPEG2000 decoder and encoder were there. I am finding it very
difficult to make a proposal as the specifications are not available
for free. However, I am willing to work on improving the JPEG2000
features even if it is not through GSoC if someone can guide me
through it.

I will basically need some guidance on the specifications and some
advice on how to go about implementing the missing features. Could I
take this up even if it is not a part of GSoC?