[FFmpeg-devel] about mediacodec encoder on android platform

156615797 156615797 at qq.com
Tue Mar 31 14:34:09 EEST 2020

Hi,
Thanks for your reply let me know the reasons why using java wrapper instead of native apis.
These days I've already started the work of adding mediacodec encoder support.
And i also want to use the java wrappers, because I found the mediacodec_wrapper.c
wrapped funcations should also can be used by encoder. So, I think it will not be very
complicated and will not waste a lot of time to wrap the encoder needed java apis through jni.
and as you mentioned, the java apis can run on more devices .
My plan is to support surface input and plain buffer, may meet many problems,but i'll try it!
btw, you said Aman Gupta has already did the work switch to using ndk apis for decoder,
i also want to get some information about that ,can you provide me the git address?
Thanks!

 原始邮件