[FFmpeg-devel] Next developer meeting

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Wed Nov 18 14:59:56 EET 2020

Hi,

> we haven't had a meeting for quite some time and are beyond schedule anyway. So I'd propose having another developer meeting before end of year.
>
> Please give your preferences for a date here:
> https://framadate.org/g1FPmOpfEz9mSLg9

one week later, we have settled for having the FFDev meeting on

Saturday, Dec 5th.

Based on last time, I told we aim for 17 UTC for the vote. Steven made some comments I don't fully understand...

If someone want to shift it, please propose a better time. An overview might be:
https://www.timeanddate.de/zeitzonen/konferenz?iso=20201205&p1=224&p2=37&p3=33

> Current agenda proposals, feel free to add to it:
>
> - Tech / Comm committees how-to in practice
> - GSoC adaptations for upcoming years
> - splitting libraries (lavf->lavio)
> - writing down development rules
> - switching to a merge request-like system
> - ...

-Thilo