[FFmpeg-devel] about mpeg-2 audio (note - NOT AAC)

Amon Gibson Albuquerque Nunes amon.nunes at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 24 03:27:00 EEST 2020

actually let me just answer what you (moritz) said first.
yes, i specifically meant that. i was talking about MPEG-2 Part 3 and in particular the multichannel feature that it had.

i just mentioned MPEG-1 Audio Layer I because i haven't seen any encoding tool for that one yet. it was extensively used on DCC and i think there was an MP1-like implementation in about 3 Ubisoft games from between 1998-1999...