[FFmpeg-devel] libopenjpeg decoder not correctly setting the pixel format for cinema JP2K wrapped MXF

Tomas Härdin tjoppen at acc.umu.se
Fri Sep 4 11:33:42 EEST 2020

tis 2020-09-01 klockan 11:06 +0100 skrev Rémi Achard:
> > If you want the IS_KLV_KEY() check to be more lenient then you should
> > make mxf_jp2k_rsiz[] shorter, not replace the end of it with NULs
>
> This UL come straight from SMPTE ST 422M, not sure what you mean but I
> didn't replace it with arbitrary NULs values.

You're right, it's right there on page 10 of S422M-2006. This makes me
wonder where the old value came from. I missed that many bytes of it
were different, not just that the end was nulled. There is also no
match for "0d.01" in S422M like there is for "04.01.06.03".

In short: the UL matches the spec so it is fine

/Tomas