[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Suggestion for a Nicer Integration with GitHub

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Sat Aug 14 09:30:59 EEST 2021

Soft Works (12021-08-14):
> The continuing attempt to declare developers who are favoring modern
> workflows and tooling as newbies and unexperienced is a really disgusting
> rhetoric.

Your misrepresentation of my statements is the really disgusting
rhetoric here.

What I have said is that newbies tend to favor the newfangled tools
because they offer an easier learning curve at the beginning.

I have not said that those who favor the newfangled are newbies.

I hope you are capable of grasping the difference between a statement
and its reciprocal.

I also resent your recent "Thanks for a reasonable reply this time.", as
it implies my other replies were unreasonable. I have used irony and
imaged language, but at no point have I being unreasonable.

--
  Nicolas George