[FFmpeg-devel] GitHub Integration

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 23 22:50:47 EET 2021

The test setup is located in a separate repository right now.
(anybody just drop me a note and I'll send the link)

What's also important to mention is that the pull request conversations
are looped through the mailing list. There is no side-stepping or
splitting of conversations: nobody on the ML will miss anything important,
except all the pre-submission validation. There are various checks
performed before a user can even submit, and we can also make it
mandatory that compilation does not error and FATE tests are being
passed, so patchsets won't even hit the ML otherwise.

Kind regards,
softworkz