[FFmpeg-devel] Plans for libavfilter

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 09:36:29 EEST 2021

Hi James,

I don't like the way how I had responded above. I stick to the
point but it wasn't a good context; chiming-in in such
situations like you did, is actually a good recipe for improving
the situation of developer relations and I do appreciate that a lot.

When more would go and stand in to break up situations starting,
to drive into a wrong direction, that could really make a change!

PS: I knew his context, I'd never discourage a new dev ;-)

Kind regards,
softworkz