[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg 5.0 LTS vs 5.1 LTS

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:04:36 EEST 2022

That "information" is about explaining why I said that it's difficult
to debug filtering in ffmpeg. I haven't forgot about and I'll
get to it shortly.

As I mentioned before, I'm concerned about the transitioning
process but not opposed to the end result. My suggestion was
to retain the current code flow as an option, but nobody else
found it useful - that's ok,  I have no intentions to insist.
Besides that, from my personal pov: the faster it can be driven
to completion, the better, so there's just a "before-state"
(the current state) and a "completion state" to care about.
Having a release in-between would create an additional state
to deal with, and that's what I would find unfortunate.

softworkz