[FFmpeg-devel] Guidance needed for a semi-breaking change

MCC CS mcccs at gmx.com
Wed Apr 27 21:05:30 EEST 2022

Would you then approve changing current 0 from HIGH to MAX? Alternatively
-1 can be added until a major bump, while keeping 0 as default.
Either would be nondestructive.

And do you have an example/doc text about adding version guards to an arg?
I hope there's a general preprocessor variable for FFMPEGv6