[FFmpeg-devel] FATE Errors

Felix LeClair felix.leclair123 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 22:31:29 EEST 2022

> On Apr 30, 2022, at 15:25, Soft Works <softworkz at hotmail.com> wrote:

It’s a bare metal installation,  intel x86 12th gen, ecores disabled, AVX512 enabled (instructions include ice lake + FP16), kernel 5.18rc3.

I don’t believe it matters in this case, but one was with a bare config, another with a fair few external libs enabled.

Both resulted in the same.

Re top posting: My bad! Currently on mobile, using an ssh app to get to my Mac.