[FFmpeg-devel] Defect: MediaCodec Encoder - Pixel ColorSpace of many Adreno GPUs not supported

Ben Temple ben.temple at epicgames.com
Wed Dec 7 20:03:42 EET 2022

My apologies for using the incorrect channel. I mis-read the new ticket
description that states that *patches* must come through the mailing list,
not new tickets.

I've created a ticket here: https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/10096 where we
can continue the discussion.

As a quick side-note, using -px_fmt nv12 does resolve the issue on a quick
test that I ran on a phone that was failing. I'll respond further on the
ticket so as to not add noise to this mailing list. Thank you for your
response!