[FFmpeg-devel] Dev meeting travel cost reimbursement request

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Tue Dec 13 18:04:01 EET 2022

On Tue, Dec 13, 2022 at 01:33:28PM +0100, Niklas Haas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As was stated in the invitation to the Dec 2nd Barcelona dev meeting, my
> travel costs would be reimbursed by FFmpeg.
>
> My total travel budget (train+plane+hotel) comes to (slightly above) 500
> EUR. I am therefore requesting this amount from the SPI fund.
>
> Whom do I contact?

all refund requests are posted to ffmpeg-devel generally with
"[REFUND-REQUEST]" in the subject
then all developers can discuss / agree or object to it.
after a period of 7 days stefano would forward the request to
SPI (with whatever papers needed to proof the expenses match)
then depending on how busy the SPI treassurer is it can be
very quick or take months for the request to be handled.
Iam saying that so there are no unrealistic expectations on speed

Avoid a single point of failure, be that a person or equipment.