[FFmpeg-devel] [REFUND-REQUEST] Travel to Developer Meeting

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 01:32:01 EET 2022

On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 3:06 PM Derek Buitenhuis
<derek.buitenhuis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I travelled to Barcelona for the developer meeting.
>
> I am only requesting for my flight, as I chose to stay in non-VideoLAN hotel.
>
> Flight: £111.98 - receipt available, of course.
>
> As I am not super active currently, understandable if I cannot put this through SPI.

Approved on my side, pending Michael's approval.

Please follow these instructions to prepare and send the reimbursement form:
https://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/reimbursement-form/

and put me and Michael in CC:

Let me know in private if you have issues with the paperwork.

Thanks, best regards, Stefano.