[FFmpeg-devel] [REFUND-REQUEST] Dec 2 developer meeting

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 01:21:30 EET 2022

On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 8:11 PM Niklas Haas <ffmpeg at haasn.xyz> wrote:

> As alluded to by my previous email:
>
> Flight: 180.32 EUR
> Hotel (3 nights + breakfast): 287.40 EUR
> Shuttle bus: 5.90 EUR
>
> I unfortunately can't find receipts for the metro tickets and second bus
> ride back to the airport, so I've had to remove them from my refund
> request. That brings the total down to 473.62 EUR.

Approved on my side, pending Michael's approval.

Please follow these instructions to prepare and send the reimbursement form:
https://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/reimbursement-form/

and put me and Michael in CC:

Let me know in private if you have issues with the paperwork.

About the missing receipts, we can ask SPI officers if they have
override mechanisms to cover such occurrences.

Thanks, best regards, Stefano