[FFmpeg-devel] GitHub Integration

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 05:28:39 EET 2022

I have just ACTIVATED patch submission via GitHub and submitted the first
patch through this method.

Pull requests can be created in this repository (for now):

https://github.com/ffstaging/FFmpeg

What's not nice is that the submitted e-mail shows "ffmpegagent" as sender
and patchwork is showing it under that name as well.

We'll need to see how this can be improved.

Happy new year!

softworkz