[FFmpeg-devel] Need help submitting a patch

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 07:27:52 EEST 2022

For an easier way, you could create a PR against this repository:

https://github.com/ffstaging/FFmpeg

and follow the instructions you'll get from there.

When you want to use "git format-patch", you need to end the statement
with a minus+commitcount followed by the commit id from which the counting
should originate.

e.g.: git format-patch [...] -4 4535ea46c3f5e6453

softworkz