[FFmpeg-devel] Patchwork issues

Marvin Scholz epirat07 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 15:46:13 EEST 2022

As I am not sure who else to email about this, I'll just post it here.

I tried to register for Patchwork, however I got an error when registering.
I tried again and was told the account already exists, I tried to reset the
password for the account but did not get any email for that, so it seems
something is broken about Patchwork right now.

If anyone is able to look into that and manage to give me access to my
patchwork account that would be much appreciated so I can properly
organise my patches I send here.

Regards,
Marvin Scholz