[FFmpeg-devel] Unable to compile with cuda on WSL2

Dylan Fernando dylanf123 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 09:12:15 EEST 2023

My PATH has /usr/local/cuda-12.1/bin, is this correct?

I installed clang with sudo apt install clang. When I run:
./configure --enable-cuda-llvm --extra-cflags=-I/opt/local/cuda/include
--nvccflags="-gencode arch=compute_52,code=sm_52 -O2"

I get the error:
ERROR: cuda_llvm requested but not found

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.libera.chat.
Include the log file "ffbuild/config.log" produced by configure as this
will help
solve the problem.

attached full log