[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg at LinuxDays 2023 in Prague

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Fri Apr 21 02:32:47 EEST 2023

Hi all,

the break after the pandemic has stopped for the LinuxDays in Prague this year as well.
Thus, FFmpeg will be at the Linux Days 2023 in Prague, Czech Republic from October 7th to 8th!
Find more information on their homepage. The 2023 english version linked here is still outdated but should update soon-ish (tm).

https://www.linuxdays.cz/2023/en

We will man a booth with our staff and are happily waiting for our users to get in touch with us!

If you're a developer and want to help us or just want to visit and check in at our booth, please let us know.
FFmpeg can sponsor your travels and accommodation in Prague for the duration of the conference!

We would like to encourage everyone visiting the CLT to bring us sample files
and/or command lines that show suspicious or buggy behavior - this will be your
change to get your bug fixed right away!

See you in Prague!
-Thilo