[FFmpeg-devel] trac spam

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Mon Apr 24 23:23:01 EEST 2023

Hi all

thilo pointed me to some spam on trac today, investigating i found a spammer
with 4 accounts who spammed ~6 tickets

thanks to the last update the permission for the admin page to delete users
seems to got a new name which slightly slowed me down.

I think i deleted all that spam.
If you see more spam, please report it. We do have a few people who
had spam filtering powers but iam not sure they are still aware of it
as there wasnt much previously. Iam also not sure if all the previosuly
needed permission names still are effective. So if you where previously
able to cleanup spam and it doesnt work anymore, say something!

Thx

In fact, the RIAA has been known to suggest that students drop out
of college or go to community college in order to be able to afford
settlements. -- The RIAA