[FFmpeg-devel] trac spam

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at lake.dti.ne.jp
Sun Dec 3 11:36:31 EET 2023

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [FFmpeg-devel] trac spam
  Date & Time: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 09:49:55 +0100

[MH] == Michael Koch <astroelectronic at t-online.de> has written:

MH>  Am 03.12.2023 um 09:39 schrieb Michael Koch:
MH>  > please delete:
MH>  >
MH>  > comment 14 in ticket 2104
MH>  > comment 6 in ticket 2776
MH>  > user "bunnybellid"
MH>  >
MH>  > I have updated the regex search patterns.

MH>  Does anybody know why the last regex seach pattern in the list doesn't work?
MH>  I thought it should match if any of the keywords is followed by "http" in the
MH>  same line, with any number of any characters before, between and after the
MH>  keywords.

MH>  (?i)^.*(appreciate|amazing|great|regards|thank).*http.*$

I haven't seen the original email so I don't know, but I think it
might be a character code issue.

In other words, does this filter work on UTF-8 emails?

Kind Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                             mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛  "Companies have come to view generative AI as a kind of monster that
	  must be fed at all costs―even if it isn’t always clear what exactly
	  that data is needed for or what those future AI systems might end up
	  doing."

        -- Generative AI Is Making Companies Even More Thirsty for Your Data --