[FFmpeg-devel] trac spam

Frank Plowman post at frankplowman.com
Sun Dec 3 13:44:10 EET 2023

On 03/12/2023 08:49, Michael Koch wrote:

> Does anybody know why the last regex seach pattern in the list doesn't
> work?
> I thought it should match if any of the keywords is followed by "http"
> in the same line, with any number of any characters before, between
> and after the keywords.
>
> (?i)^.*(appreciate|amazing|great|regards|thank).*http.*$

Perhaps the regex search is performed on the rendered text as opposed to
the source text?  Taking the spam comment on #2104 as an example, the
spammer appears to be using the `[<URI> <Display Text>]` or
`[[<URI>|<Display Text>]]` markup, therefore `http` does not appear in
the rendered text.

--
https://www.frankplowman.com/