[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] upcoming vote: TC/CC elections

Anton Khirnov anton at khirnov.net
Tue Dec 5 12:07:33 EET 2023

Hi all,
Both elections have now concluded.

We have 36 votes for the CC election (70% turnout) and 38 votes for TC
(75% turnout); raw votes in CSV format are attached.

The CC members now are:
* James Almer
* Jean-Baptiste Kempf
* Anton Khirnov
* Ronald Bultje
* Michael Niedermayer

For TC, it seems that we have a tie. The system reports two winning
sets, both of which contain:
* Michael Niedermayer
* Martin Storsjö
* Mark Thompson
* Anton Khirnov

The final member is Jan Ekström in one set and Niklas Haas in the other.
We should now consider how to break this tie. Some options suggested on
IRC were:
* run a new vote with just the two of them
* randomly
* have Rémi break the tie, as he said he accidentally voted incorrectly
  due to misinterpreting the documentation
* expand the committee

Cheers,
--
Anton Khirnov