[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Left FFmpeg; starting Librempeg

Lynne dev at lynne.ee
Thu Dec 7 10:22:52 EET 2023

Dec 6, 2023, 21:27 by onemda at gmail.com:

> Today, effectively immediately, I officially Ieft the FFmpeg project.
>
> For new
> decoders/encoders/muxers/demuxers/filters/fixes/speedups/tests/cleanups
> etc. look at Librempeg project on github, source code will appear soon
> there.

Calm down, there's no need to leave over such silly reasons. Tests
can wait, and someone else can add them.
Besides, I need someone to review my FFT patches which I plan to post in
a few hours, and there's still the AC-4 decoder that I'll help you finish up.
Take a few days off if you have to, log back into IRC and we'll talk it through?