[FFmpeg-devel] Pipewiregrab patch

Abhishek Ojha abhishek.ojha at savoirfairelinux.com
Wed Dec 27 18:25:04 EET 2023

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude to the entire FFMPEG community for
promptly reviewing the [1] patch I submitted.

Leo,
Your insightful comments and suggestions have been invaluable in improving the
quality of the code. I appreciate your time and effort to thoroughly assessing
the patch.I wanted to inform you that I have diligently incorporated all the
review comments provided for the recent patch submission. Your feedback has
been immensely helpful in refining the code and enhancing its overall quality.

Paul B Mahol,
Thanks for the review comments. Changes are incorporated and requesting you to
please review the updated patch.

llyyr,
Thank you for testing the patch and sharing your review comments. Two patches
were submitted simultaneously, and the [2] second patch addresses the issue you
mentioned in your comments. However, I am still in need of review comments
specifically for the second patch, I'm uncertain if this approach is the
optimal solution for resolving the issue and would greatly appreciate your
feedback on it.

As a newcomer to the community, I realized that my receive email settings were
not enabled, which unfortunately prevented me from replying in the original
mail chain. Hence starting new mail chain.

[1] https://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2023-September/314633.html
[2] https://ffmpeg.org//pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2023-September/314632.html

Refrences:
1. https://pipewire.org/