[FFmpeg-devel] Request for assistance with adding new pixel format (NV12_8L128) in FFmpeg

Le Bao Tin Ha lebaotin.ha at savoirfairelinux.com
Wed Feb 8 11:47:32 EET 2023

Hello, you can found the explanation here:

https://docs.kernel.org/userspace-api/media/v4l/pixfmt-yuv-planar.html

"V4L2_PIX_FMT_NV12M_8L128 is similar to V4L2_PIX_FMT_NV12M but stores pixels in 2D 8x128 tiles, and stores tiles linearly in memory. The image height must be aligned to a multiple of 128. The layouts of the luma and chroma planes are identical.

V4L2_PIX_FMT_NV12_8L128 is similar to V4L2_PIX_FMT_NV12M_8L128 but stores two planes in one memory."