[FFmpeg-devel] Trac votes and priority

Brad Isbell brad at audiopump.co
Fri Feb 17 20:25:07 EET 2023

I think that if Trac ticket priority is to be used, it should first be
working.  Currently, if you try to vote on a ticket, a `500 Internal
Server Error` occurs in the background.

I don't think that popularity of a ticket always indicates priority or
urgency.  Security bugs are a good example... Not something most users
know or care about but can have huge implications if not patched.

Brad Isbell // AudioPump, Inc.
brad at audiopump.co