[FFmpeg-devel] Regarding help to build ffmpeg for microblaze processor

BHAGYASHREE PURANIK bhagyashreepuranik1997 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 12:38:31 EEST 2023

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to build ffmpeg for the xilinx microblaze processor, using the
microblaze xilinx SDK toolchain. The microblaze will host petalinux.
What should be the --arch= ? option while running the ./configure command
for microblaze processor in ffmpeg configuration? When I specify
--arch=microblaze or --arch=none, it is compiling and building ffmpeg for
x86_64 processor.
Please can anyone help me with this --arch= ? option, so that ffmpeg can be
built for microblaze processor. Or, if there are specific steps to build
ffmpeg for microblaze, then any help or assistance will be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Bhagyashree Puranik