[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC 2023 - Audio Overlay Filter

Shivoy Arora shivoy1183 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 14:08:09 EET 2023

Hey Everyone,

My name is Shivoy Arora, and I am thrilled to be here today to introduce
myself to you all. I am currently pursuing my Bachelor of Technology in
Computer Science and Applied Mathematics from Indraprastha Institute of
Information Technology, and I am in my second year of study.
I am interested in participating in the Google Summer of Code program and
working with your organisation. I have used FFmpeg a little before and I am
really passionate to use it more and learn its inner workings, while
contributing to this project.

I have been using Python, C, C++, Java, SwiftUI for the past five years,
and I have built several projects that incorporate OOPS and advanced
algorithms. In addition, I have studied Differential Equations, Discrete
Structures, Real Analysis,  Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics,
Algorithm Design and Analysis, Data Structures and Algorithms, as a part of
my degree.

I am excited about the opportunity to work with your organisation and
contribute to your projects. I am confident that my programming skills,
coupled with my passion for learning, will enable me to excel in any task
that is assigned to me. I am eager to explore new concepts, collaborate
with others, and grow as a developer through this program.
I look forward to the opportunity to work with FFmpeg and am excited to
connect with new people who share the same motivation and interest in the
field.

I am interested in the project "Audio Overlay Filter", and I have already
started to study how to get started.
It would be really helpful if you could suggest some issues that I could
solve to get familiar with ffmpeg.

Thanks and regards
---

Shivoy Arora
Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
IIIT-D, Batch of '25