[FFmpeg-devel] [CLT2023] FFmpeg at Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Wed Mar 15 21:30:30 EET 2023

Hi,

> once again after the pandemic break, FFmpeg has been accepted for CLT 2023 in Chemnitz, Germany!
> This "Chemnitzer Linux Tage" will take place on 11th and 12th of March.
> You can find more details on their homepage:
>
> https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2023/en/
>
> We will man a booth with our staff and are happily waiting for
> our users to get in touch with us!
>
> If you're a developer and want to help us or just want to visit and check in at our booth, please let us know.
> FFmpeg can sponsor your travels and accomodation at Chemnitz for the duration of the conference!
>
> Currently registered for the CLT team, more attendees appreciated:
>
> Carl Eugen Hoyos
> Thomas Volkert
> Alexander Strasser
> Thilo Borgmann
>

> We would like to encourage everyone visiting the CLT to bring us sample files
> and/or command lines that show suspicious or buggy behavior - this will be your
> change to get your bug fixed right away!

we returned home after a great conference again!

Not only did we meet again but also did we have emcodem join us for the weekend!
We had two demos running for showing coding and filtering.
We deprecated the use of printed flyers with this conference - we had QR codes on all poster walls.

On short notice we ordered more merchandise T-shirts to fill up the almost empty stack. Of course gave away the first ones again already.
Also we had one of our demos run with a bad and old webcam for several years. This year we were provided a bigger monitor for that demo which required a better cam to deliver adequate imagery - so we bought one as well.

Reimbursement requests follow separately.

Thanks,
Thilo