[FFmpeg-devel] Embedded documentation?

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Mon May 1 13:13:09 EEST 2023

Hi.

Three years ago, I shared some brief thoughts about embedding the
documentation in the libraries. For example, that would allow GUI
applications to open help dialogs about specific options.

To see what it would need, I wrote the following header. I did not work
any further, because groundwork need to be laid first. But now that it
was mentioned in another thread, I think it is a good idea to show it,
to see how people like it.

Please share your remarks. Even “+1” to say you like it, because people
who will not like it will not hesitate to post “-1”.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George