[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg at NAB 2024

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Wed Nov 1 22:37:04 EET 2023

Hi,

FFmpeg will have a booth at the next NAB from April 14th to 17th 2024 in Las
Vegas [1]!

We reiceived an anonymous corporate sponsorship for the booth, so there are no
costs for the FFmpeg project to it (and no obligations, of course).

Any FFmpeg developer is welcome to join in and man the booth with me, especially
any developers based in the US or other american countries!

Share with us your broken workflows, unfulfilled requirements, ideas for
enhancements and after show drinks at W4232 [2]!

-Thilo

[1] https://cloud.e.nabshow.com/2024/
[2] https://nab24.mapyourshow.com/8_0/exhview/?hallID=W&selectedBooth=W4232