[FFmpeg-devel] [ANN] Poll Results: GA voters list updates

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Tue Nov 7 14:11:37 EET 2023

Hello,

On Mon, 6 Nov 2023, at 16:56, Alexander Strasser wrote:
> Hi all,
> hi J-B!
>
> On 2023-11-06 07:10 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
>> Yo,
>>
>> Time is up, results are here:
>> https://vote.ffmpeg.org/cgi-bin/civs/results.pl?id=E_029f7195fed7aadf
>
> Should I have been mailed about this vote?
> I'm pretty sure I could vote in 2020. Or am I just missing something?

You should have been mailed.

Sorry, this is probably my mistake: it seems the list I used did not include the extra members, and I forgot to add some of them. Next time we'll add the members into the script so it can't happen again. I'm very sorry.

Hopefully, since the results are so clearly in favor of A, no single vote could change it.

However, please add yourself to the extra-members thread, so we don't forget it :)

jb
--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf -  President
+33 672 704 734