[FFmpeg-devel] [ANNOUNCE] upcoming vote: extra members for GA

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu Nov 9 19:04:00 EET 2023

Le torstaina 9. marraskuuta 2023, 18.50.52 EET Michael Niedermayer a écrit :
> that said, i checked ML subscribers and found
> 16 of the people above to be currently subscribed with email addresses
> that i found by greping their name. (not posting the list due to privacy
> concerns)

Thing is, if they are subscribed and still don't ask to be added to the GA, I
don't think they should be "volunteered" by someone else. They are of course
welcome to apply.

And if they are not subscribed, then they should not be added to the GA, not
only because they presumably don't want to hear about FFmpeg at the moment,
but also because they are probably totally out of the loop about it, so to
speak.

--
雷米‧德尼-库尔蒙
http://www.remlab.net/